Trying To Lower My Alexa Rank
For several months now, I have been trying new tips/tricks/techniques in order to bring this pesky little thing called ‘the Alexa Rank‘ DOWN! I have tried all sorts of stuff to drive more traffic to this blog. Some have worked a bit; some not so much. Then I tried one new method that dropped my Alexa Score by more than 5,654,000 – OVERNIGHT!
What Lowered My Score By Almost 6M Overnight?
Blogging. Yep. That’s it!Â I started to blog.
I have had my blog up for several months now – posting ever so often, but couldn’t seem to get a nice steady flow of traffic to this page. My Alexa Rank was hanging around the 10,100,000 mark for quite some time. It was frustrating. No matter how many posts I published, I really couldn’t lower the score by much more than 1,000 units. I went to bed with an Alexa Rank of around 10,100,000. When I woke up and checked it out again it was at 4,446,616! The number of ‘Links in’ never changed.
So Where Did You Post & How Many Times?
To be honest – this was simple. I went to the Google Blog-search. I typed in keywords or phrases that was related to my particular website. Clicked on new/fairly new posts, read them, and commented on them. It really was that simple. I commented on maybe 10-12 for 2 days in a row. Crazy right? I know! Who would have thought blogging would have this much power!? I sure didn’t.
A Few Simple Blogging Reminders
- Comment only on related blogs to your niche
- Comment only about that specific article that they have written
- Offer value or additional input on their article. Not just ‘great article’.
- Don’t try to ‘post more than them’. If you appear to make the author look dumb because you are going in to great detail about the topic, he/she will more than likely disapprove your post
- Be polite! If you disagree with an article – cool! Either back out and don’t post a comment, or simple explain the way you feel. Never be rude. Your reputation is on the line!
I know – 4,000,000 isn’t really a good score at all! But it’s a start! And it was a huge drop! That’s whey I posted about it! Keep repeating the process over and over for several days/weeks – and I’m guessing you will have some awesome results as well…
Like This Content? I would appreciate it if you clicked the “like” button, or simply share it on any of your social media. Join The Rest Of The Readers:
Do you have blueprints to success? Click Here to find out how you can sponsor MORE Reps inside YOUR business! (Unless of course you have too many leads)
Questions? Comments? Reactions? More Tips & Hints? Comment below!
In Your Success